Thursday, February 24, 2011

religious right.....stop messing with me!


Okay, I believe in live and let live, but they've gone too far this time.

For years I would always put a roll of Brawny Paper Towels in my grocery cart.
Then, my green side showed itself as believing that paper towels were going to destroy the world as we know it, so I stopped buying that big absorbant roll.....opting to ruin all my dishtowels to clean up my messes (I can be very messy).

Well, after ten years, I finally said "enough!  I am going to have a roll on hand for "special clean-ups"....
"I won't abuse the priviledge of owning a roll."

Excitedly, I pulled the thick, absorbant, brighter than a snowstorm roll of my favorite Brawny off of the shelf at the store.  Much to my dismay, the super butch and decidely gay Brawny MAN has been made "straight" sometime within my period of abstinence.

What's next Religious Right.....disney animated characters like Tarzan or that hot animated Honda man ?

...and don't even get me started on Mr. Clean !


my Brawny Man
(...ok, he looks a little dense, but don't we want that in a paper towel?!)



"...have you talked with Jesus lately?"

2 comments:

  1. How do you feel about Mr. Clean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have the opposite view, the old bounty guy looks like many of the people I grew up with in eastern Kentucky. The new guy looks like a yankee metro-sexual from new york city trying to look outdoorsy. kinda like a rhinestone cowboy ya know?

    ReplyDelete